So I am 10 months into reporting my online income and it is exciting to see how things have progressed since January as this is my second highest month yet. See my previous income reports here.
Before I get into the numbers, I have some exciting news….
I Got a Book Deal!
A publisher was looking for a financial author to write a book titled, How to Retire Early and they picked me to write it! I want to make a quick note to say that I am not retired yet, however, I have had the privilege of meeting several people throughout my life that have retired early. In the end it boils down to a simple mathematical equation, you just need to have enough income producing assets to cover your lifestyle that you want when you retire. I already have the first chapter done and it is looking to be published and on shelves in retailers next year!
So without further delay, here is the info from October.
October Income Breakdown
- Media.net: $.46
- Adsense: $163.50
- Ebates: $70 (I have over 83 people signed up that have not bought anything yet. If that is you, make sure to buy something so that you the get cash back and a $10 gift card! Click here to sign up for Ebates for FREE)
- Bluehost: $65 – an inexpensive way to host a website when getting started.
- RingCentral: $40 – This is a cheap way to have an 800 number and is great for entrepreneurs who want to have a national presence.
- Amazon: $6.23
- YouTube (Well Kept Wallet Channel): $8.88
- YouTube (SEO Channel): $7.71
- Credit Sesame: $12 – A FREE way to get your credit score and check your credit report to make sure that it is in good order.
- Lending Club: $60 – I have a post about how people can make money and how Lending Club allows you to invest money and get a higher interest rate than traditional investing solutions.
- My courses: $21 – How to Save $250/month Mini Course & Debt Free in 18 Months
- SoFi: $0 🙁 – A great way to refinance student loans and credit card debt.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: $78.80 – A great course for learning how to make money online.
- Freelance Writing: $375 – I write for various Personal Finance sites and get paid per article.
- TradeKing: $135 – A great site to buy stocks for $4.95 per trade which is half the cost of most companies.
- Surveys: $42 – This is great because people can start making money today by filling out surveys online. Here are the three that I like: Opinion Outpost, Digital Voice, and Harris Poll. If you want to be an affiliate of Offer Juice which gives you access to be an affiliate of these survey companies, click here.
- MyFinance: $447.67 – this has worked out much better than I expected. If you are interested with signing up with them, let me know and I will introduce you directly to them.
- MediaVine: $6.69 – This is my new ad network which will replace Adsense moving forward for WKW
- Fundrise: $150 – This is a way to get started in real estate investing for as little as $1000 through real estate crowdfunding.
As I mentioned above, this is my second best month yet. The Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course continues to make a big impact on my online income. This was a course created by my friend Michelle who is making over $100,000 per month online. Insane, right? If you want to find out more about her course, click here.
You Can Make Money Online Too
If you want to give making money online a shot, you have to start somewhere. The first step is to create your own blog. The awesome thing is that it is super affordable to start a blog. You can get one going today for as little as $3.95 a month by clicking on this special offer here.
To help make the process even easier, I created a tutorial on how to start a blog in less than ten minutes which will show you everything that you need to do in order to get your blog up and running.
It was just over three years ago that I was able to quit my day job because I had a blog on the side. If you’re interested in making some extra money online with very little start-up costs, why not start a blog today and get the ball rolling?
Have you ever made money online? If so, how did that work out for you?