Sometimes you just need a little motivation to help you achieve your financial goals. I don’t about you but often times I am inspired by quotes from successful people who have great insights that we all can learn from.
Here are ten of my favorite motivational quotes to get you pumped up:
1. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
– C. S. Lewis
2. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude”
– Maya Angelou
3. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
– Michael Jordan
4. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
― Thomas Jefferson
5. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
6. “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
― Tony Gaskins Jr.
7. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.”
― Gary Player
8. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
― Jim Rohn
9. “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”
― Bill Cosby
10. “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.”
― Billy Graham
Do you have a favorite quote that gets you motivated? Share it in the comments below.