Life can have a funny way of ushering us from one direction to another and if we do not look at these trials with the correct perspective, we will miss the blessings that these experiences are disguised in. Our guest for this episode had been fortunately forced to do what he is doing today and he shares with us that although we can’t control our circumstances, we still have the power to control our destiny.
In this episode of the Well Kept Wallet Podcast, we have Jim Palmer, who is a marketing and business building expert as well as the host of Newsletter Guru TV.
What you will learn in this episode
- All about Jim: from being the Director of Marketing in his past company, dealing with unemployment and stage 2 cancer, deciding to become a newsletter guru and becoming the entrepreneur he is today.
- Branding and niching yourself to become more marketable.
- What his average day looks like and how brilliant ideas are generated outside of the confines of his office.
- Productivity tips as well as his best practices in terms of re-purposing content.
- How he finds and recruits his team as well as the immersion stages they go through to ensure they are well-indoctrinated with his values.
- Who had influenced him the most and the books he recommends for folks going through a transition.
Jim had also advised that people should realize that life is short, so we should give our dreams a chance and get our goals done. How about you? Why don’t you take action today?
Quotes from Jim
“Get out of your office once in a while, I always create every brilliant idea somewhere outside of mine. “
“I may not be smarter than anybody else, but I am more prolific.”
“Life is short, take action and get it done. Give it a shot.”
“Success leaves tracks. Success leaves clues. If you want to start a business, start following people who are successful and see what they do.”
How to Connect with Jim
Website: Newsletter Guru
Youtube: Newsletter Guru TV
Facebook: Jim’s Facebook page