Mike and Monica Louie have two kids and live off of Mike’s income as a law enforcement officer, yet with a creative plan and hard work they paid off $120,000 in debt in just two years. Learn what motivated them to change to their financial picture and the steps they took to dump so much debt so quickly.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What Mike did that most families wouldn’t do to pay off debt
- What motivated them to make extreme sacrifices
- The money revelation that got them started on their journey
- The major decision they made that led to big strides toward debt freedom
- The secrets that helped them dump so much debt so quickly
FREE gift for Well Kept Wallet Listeners: A Checklist for a Strong Financial Plan