Wow. That is all I can say. This month I did almost double the revenue compared to what I did last month and this is by far the best month I have ever had from online income. I appreciate all of you who help make this possible by clicking on my affiliate links and taking my courses. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it was for people like you.
Update on my Book
I have completed chapter two of the book about How to Retire Early and submitted those to the publisher. I have started on chapter 3 and it is coming along nicely. It is amazing to see how much I actually enjoy the process of coming up with the ideas for each chapter. Initially I had to establish a table of contents to get the book deal, so I have been using that as my guide for creating the content for each chapter. I need to have chapter 4 done by mid January, so everything seems to be on track.
That being said, here are the numbers for last month.
November Income Breakdown
- Media.net: $2.97
- Adsense: $71.21
- Ebates: $ ($10 – I have 90 people signed up that have not bought anything yet. If that is you, make sure to buy something so that you the get cash back and a $10 gift card! Click here to sign up for Ebates for FREE)
- Bluehost: $0 – an inexpensive way to host a website when getting started.
- EVoice: $70 – This is a cheap way to have an 800 number and is great for entrepreneurs who want to have a national presence.
- Amazon: $2.86
- YouTube (Well Kept Wallet Channel): $5.92
- YouTube (SEO Channel): $8.07
- Credit Sesame: $24 – A FREE way to get your credit score and check your credit report to make sure that it is in good order.
- Lending Club: $36 – I have a post about how people can make money and how Lending Club allows you to invest money and get a higher interest rate than traditional investing solutions.
- Other Sites: $200
- My courses: $475 – How to Save $250/month Mini Course & Debt Free in 18 Months
- SoFi: $600 – A great way to refinance student loans and credit card debt.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: $0 – A great course for learning how to make money online.
- Freelance Writing: $750 – I write for various personal finance sites and get paid per article.
- Ally Invest: $240 – A great site to buy stocks for $4.95 per trade which is half the cost of most companies.
- Surveys: $12 – This is great because people can start making money today by filling out surveys online. Here are the ones that I like: Opinion Outpost and Harris Poll. If you want to be an affiliate of Offer Juice which gives you access to be an affiliate of these survey companies, click here.
- MyFinance: $93.74 – This is a recommended ad that goes at the bottom of each post and is only personal finance content. If you are interested with signing up with them, let me know and I will introduce you directly to them.
- Care: $1 – This a way to make extra income as a babysitter or a pet-sitter.
- MediaVine: $589.84 – This is my new ad network which replaced Adsense on WKW. So far this had paid 3 – 4 times better than Adsense.
- Fundrise: $350 – This is a way to get started in real estate investing for as little as $1,000 through real estate crowdfunding.
I bought a new website
For the past couple of years, I have been acquiring other personal finance sites. Up to this point I have had three other sites, but this month I added a fourth to the list: Freesnatcher.com. This is a daily deals website that has 18,000 email subscribers and over 54,000 Facebook fans. I look forward to spending some time in the next couple of months fine-tuning that site and increasing it’s income. By the way, if you have a we
Did you make any extra income on the side last month? If so, please share what you did in the comments below!
Make Some Extra Cash by Taking Surveys
Taking surveys in your spare time can be a great way to earn some extra dough fast. Check out Survey Junkie which will pay you instantly with cash via Paypal. They have over 6,000,000 members and they have an 8.9/10 rating on Trust Pilot.