The 2023-24 SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Read the article from the 2023 Well Kept Wallet Scholarship Winner.
Well Kept Wallet believes in helping you better manage your money by saving and spending mindfully, investing wisely, and paying off debt as quickly as you can.
Well Kept Education
We feel strongly about financial education and recognize that college is a huge cost burden for many. New grads are faced with a hefty amount of debt. To help ease some of these costs and bring financial education to the forefront, we’re giving away one scholarship!
This year, we are offering one $500 scholarship!!
Here are the details:
Deadline: 02/15/2024. – CLOSED – WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to: Undergraduate college students enrolled in an educational institution full-time.
How To Apply? Read the instructions below, then click the green button to submit your essay.
Essay topic: Show us your extraordinary money moves
We love rock stars. For this scholarship topic, we want to hear about your awesome money story. Tell us about that time you did something extraordinary with money. It could be a side hustle you started in high school with your buddies.
It could be about the time you helped raise money for a worthy cause. Or maybe you learned how to invest when you were a kid and you made an investment in a stock that went up.
We’re looking for a unique story that shows what you accomplished and why. How did that experience shape you as a person? What did you learn? What can you share with others so they can also learn from your story?
Because this is an essay contest, we’re also looking for sharp writing skills, so grammar and spelling count! Write in the first person and wow us with your story. First place winner has the possibility of being published on Well Kept Wallet.
- Word count: 750 – 1,000
- Please adhere to the guidelines on this page before you enter
- All submissions must be your original work and will be checked for plagiarism (If we determine any plagiarism, your entry will be disqualified)
- Word count must be between 750 – 1,000 words
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You are limited to one entry
- Entry submissions must be submitted as a .doc, .pdf, or .docx
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com
- When you enter, you give us permission to publish your essay on our website and share it on Well Kept Wallet’s social media channels
Deadline: Entries must be submitted between January 1, 2024 and February 15, 2024. The winners will be announced on March 1, 2024. STAY TUNED!!
Essays From Previous Winners