Congratulations to this year’s winners!!
Dejzanna Smith – 1st Prize Winner!!
Matthew Dela Cruz – 2nd Prize Winner!!
Well Kept Wallet believes in helping you better manage your money by saving and spending mindfully, investing wisely, and paying off debt as quickly as you can.
The best way to save faster and pay off debt is to have a side hustle. We regularly write about the best ways to do this. Here are a few of our most popular stories:
- The Best Creative Side Hustles
- 12 Legit Side Hustles to Start Making Money Today
- The Best Way to Make Money
Well Kept Education
We feel strongly about financial education and recognize that college is a huge cost burden for many. New grads are faced with a hefty amount of debt. To help ease some of these costs and bring financial education to the forefront, we’re giving away two scholarships!
The first prize takes home $1,000 and the second prize will be awarded $500.
Thank you for your submissions. Submissions are closed at this time.
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to: Undergraduate college students enrolled in an educational institution full-time.
Essay topic: Show us your extraordinary money moves
We love rock stars. For this scholarship topic, we want to hear about your awesome money story. Tell us about that time you did something extraordinary with money. It could be a side hustle you started in high school with your buddies.
It could be about the time you helped raise money for a worthy cause. Or maybe you learned how to invest when you were a kid and you made an investment in a stock that went up.
We’re looking for a unique story that shows what you accomplished and why. How did that experience shape you as a person? What did you learn? What can you share with others so they can also learn from your story?
Because this is an essay contest, we’re also looking for sharp writing skills, so grammar and spelling count! Write in the first person and wow us with your story. First place winner has the possibility of being published on Well Kept Wallet.
- Word count: 750 – 1,000
- Please adhere to the guidelines on this page before you enter
- All submissions must be your original work and will be checked for plagiarism (If we determine any plagiarism, your entry will be disqualified)
- Word count must be between 750 – 1,000 words
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You are limited to one entry
- Entry submissions must be submitted as a .doc, .pdf, or .docx
- Answer these questions and submit your essay here.
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com
- When you enter, you give us permission to publish your essay on our website and share it on Well Kept Wallet’s social media channels
Deadline: Entries must be submitted between September 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021. The winners will be announced on January 30, 2021.